Great Lakes Optometry is once again opened for business. However, we do look a little different during this coronavirus pandemic. We have taken steps to increase cleaning and sanitization of the office. We also have measures in place to control the flow of traffic through the office. The restrictions in place may change in the beginning of June with any adjustments made by Michigan’s executive orders.
AT THIS TIME, ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We also require the use of a mask when within the Great Lakes Optometry office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for your visit. We need to protect all other patients as well as the staff at the office.
Please call the office at 906-635-9600 to schedule an appointment for an exam, pick-up, adjustment, or any other service. You can also request exam appointments through our website.
Thank you for your continued support through this tough time.
Great Lakes Optometry, the premier comprehensive eye care provider in the Eastern Upper Peninsula.
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
We offer comprehensive eye examinations; including but not limited to children’s vision testing, diabetic eye exams, developmental vision exams, and laser vision correction consultations.
Complete Vision Product Line
A full line of eyeglasses, sun, sport, safety eyewear, and contact lenses fitted to your individual needs.
We accept many insurances!
VSP, Eyemed, Spectera, Davis Vision, ADN, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medicare, Tricare, Veterans Affairs
What To Expect
- Insurance is checked and verified before your exam
- NO air puff!
- We value your time – We’re not perfect but this is a priority for us!
- Advanced testing available (available when indicated) – This helps us to check for eye diseases like glaucoma or macular degeneration and many others.
- You can fill out your paperwork online! Watch for an email after you make an appointment!
- One of the top reasons appointments are missed is because we forget about them among our busy days. We have several ways to remind you of your appointment including: text, email, personal phone call, and automated phone calls.
- You can request an appointment online! Click here to request an appointment.